in four practice areas: recruitment of senior level executive assistants,
organizational consulting, coaching and “executive-level” training
for professional assistants.
The company has been in business since 1985, and operates on a
retained basis, domestically and internationally.
We are engaged by CEOs and senior-level executives to recruit their
chiefs of staff, executive management assistants, executive and/or
personal assistants. Our ability to understand our clients’ needs,
and to identify qualified assistants through our established network,
enables us to create the “right fit” between executive and assistant.
Our consulting and coaching services help organizations align their
administrative support infrastructure to create a collaborative team
The Duncan Leadership Institute offers self-development and “executive-level” skills
training for the assistant population. Participants are able to identify
and incorporate the newly-defined transition skills to advance from
the basic support role to value-added partner.
In the News:
Executive Secretary Live Dubai November 19, 2015
Melba Duncan Presents at Executive Secretary Live London, Oct. 14, 2015
Making Copies, Stopping Planes, and Other Feats of Great Assistants
What Executive Assistants Know About Managing Up
- COINS 2013 Conference, Brazil. Congresso Internacional de Secretariado. The Skills of the Professional Executive Assistant are Indispensable.
- LEADERSHIP Fastcompany
- Melba J. Duncan Named a Worldwide Who's Who Executive of the Year for Excellence in Retained Search and Consulting
- Harvard Business Review, May 2011: The Case for Executive Assistants
- Human Capitol Institute, Guest Blog, May 2012: Making the Case for Strategic Executive Assistants
- PA Enterprise, November/December 2008
On Point Radio Program: